Undersatnding Operational Categories
Operational Categories are one of the easiest ways to get an overview of what you should be focusing on both at a location level and at a brand level. Our recommendation algorithms automatically rank your operational categories by order of highest opportunities for improve to lowest. Locations that imiprove on the highest-ranking operational category see an 84% likelihood of increasing overall customer satisfaction within 30 days.
1. Click on the “Stats & Analysis” tab in the menu bar to the left and select “Operational Categories”.
2. You can use the filters on top to modify the view of the dashboard.
3. To understand the underlying factors that contributes to a positive or negative rating of a particular operational category, simply click on the category to see more details.
4. You can get more context around the negative factors by scrolling down to see individual survey responses.
5. To see the full survey submission of that particular guest, click on “View Details” to interact with the customer just as you would in the “Responses” section.
< Back to Tattle Academy
Next Section: Stats & Analysis Overview >