How to Add Locations
Adding New Locations
Adding New Locations
1. Navigate to the “Account Setup” section and click to access “Locations”.
2. You’ll see a table with 7 different columns:
- Label: This is how the location appears within the Tattle Dashboard.
- Store ID: If you have a Store ID, this field can be used to capture it.
- URL Slug: This is the specific survey URL for this location. You can use this link to create QR codes, or embed in your other marketing materials.
- Address: The address of the store.
- City: The city of the store.
- State: The state of the store.
3. Click “+ New Location” on the top right hand corner of the screen to add a new location.
1. Within the same screen under “Account Setup” > “Locations”, click “Actions” in the last column of the location you want to edit. Then, click “Edit Location”.
2. There are multiple tabs on this screen. Below is a breakdown:
- Details: This screen is composed of all location data when originally creating it. For the meaning of each field, please refer to the section above on “Adding New Locations”.
- Location Manager: They have the ability to view all information associated with that store.
- Customer Reply E-mail: This is the “send from” email address that your customers will see when you send email notifications to your customers.
- Groups: Locations can be part of one or multiple groups. Groups allow locations to be bundled together for simple administrative and reporting purposes.
- Override Links: Here you can add any links to external sites that you want to send your customers to. For example, you can add the Yelp page link of a location here, so that you can include the link in email templates to customers encouraging them to leave you a Yelp review.
- Branding: This is where you set your logo, brand color and background images etc. to be compliant with your branding. Branding can be set at an individual location level.
1. Within the same screen under “Account Setup” > “Locations”, click “Actions” in the last column of the location you want to edit. Then, click “Audit Location”.
2. This screen shows a map view of the location, who has access to it, the surveys (questionnaires) available to the store, groups it’s associated with, and other miscellaneous details.
< Back to Tattle Academy
Next Section: Default Links >