Creating New Questionnaires
1. Click on the “Questionnaires” tab on the menu bar to the left and select “Create New”.
2. Enter the title of the new questionnaire. For example, you can name it Dine-In Experience, Pick-Up Experience, or Delivery Experience.
3. Then select the type of questionnaire. You have 3 options:
a. “Create From Scratch”
- This Questionnaire will allow you to start with an empty slate, and create all of your Settings, Snapshots, Factors, and additional marketing questions from scratch.
b. “Copy an Existing Questionnaire”
- You can copy an previously created questionnaire by duplicating it.
c. “Copy an Expert Questionnaire”
- These Questionnaires are the commonly used ones already created by the Tattle team.
4. Click “Create”, and then enter all the corresponding fields. Remember to save each section as you edit.
5. Once the questionnaire is created, you can find it under “Paused” questionnaires by navigating to “Questionnaires” > “Manage”.
< Back to Tattle Academy
Next Section: Default Links >