Setting Up Conditional Survey Questions
1. Click on the “Questionnaires” tab in the menu bar to the left and select “Manage”.
2. Click “Edit” to edit a survey questionnaire.
3. Scroll down to “Questions Setup” and click “Edit” on the question you want to set as conditional.
4. Click “Add Conditions”.
5. In the dropdown menu, select the question you would like the next question to be dependent on. Then, select if you want the answer to this question to go towards the average survey score. After that, select the the condition, which is the answer to the question to be dependent on.
6. After you finish editing, click “Save Condition” to save any changes.
< Back to Tattle Academy
Next Section: Create Questionnaires >