QSR Restaurant Report
Top Improvement Opportunities
For On- and Off-Premise Channels
Access exclusive guest feedback insights from over 10 million direct, private feedback surveys used by 200+ leading hospitality brands, including Hooters, MOD Pizza and Dave’s Hot Chicken!
In this report, we address questions such as:
– Which operational areas missed expectations in each ordering channel?
– What’s the root causes of dissatisfaction at each location?
– How do I benchmark against competitors and industry average?
Download the report today to stay ahead in 2023!
Download Your Report Today!
What’s Included In The 2022 Restaurant Report
- Best and worst performing operational categories by channel
- How guest satisfaction trends changed over the last 12 months
- Best and worst performing ordering channel by operational category
- Key strengths and weaknesses across the restaurant industry
Want to know how to collect your own guest feedback data?
“Tattle continues to be a critical tool for us as we proactively set and validate new objectives. It provides us an avenue to get us direct guest feedback, even as that’s been redirected away from the dine-in experience to 100% drive thru, take-out, and delivery."
VP of Operations, Farmer Boys
“Tattle has become our center of gravity. Without Tattle, tracking performance, improvement, and positioning the guest experience as a cultural cornerstone of our business would be nearly impossible. We love our Tattle team.”
SM of Strategy & Analytics, MOD Pizza
"We use Tattle as the early warning detection system of problems. What’s great about Tattle is that it gives you the when, where, what [of each feedback submission], which is the level of details you don’t find on Google or Yelp."
President and COO, Dave's Hot Chicken