New Feature: Dynamic Reporting
Today, we are very excited to introduce you to our newest Tattle feature: Dynamic Reporting, a more cohesive way to analyze all of the business intelligence you collect through the Tattle platform!
Imagine receiving hundreds of real-time mystery shopper reports direct from your customers. Dynamic reporting makes it even easier to use that feedback to benchmark locations against one another, identify larger market trends and parse out the data so that you can retarget your customers to achieve your desired results.
Everything at Tattle begins with the burning questions every restaurant wants to know more about. Maybe it’s your guests’ preferences:
- How often do they visit? How much do they typically spend
- Are they a net promoter of your brand (i.e. very likely to refer a friend)?
Or maybe you take a more service-oriented strategy:
- Was the server friendly and attentive?
- Was the clerk knowledgeable and helpful?
- Did they offer any additional items?
- Did they mention our rewards program?
- Did they say “please” and “thank you”?
Finally, you’re going to want to know how you did overall, for which Tattle uses a 1 – 5 star rating system. We also recommend always including a question to ensure you hear about any potential erosion: “Based on your experience today are you likely to return?”
Tattle takes all the data that comes flooding in and packages it up in a super digestible, user-friendly dashboard so you can identify trends, benchmark franchisees, train staff, fix issues as they arise, manage your online reputation, acquire new customers, identify and retain lost customers, and more.
Our new dynamic reporting makes it easier to achieve your desired results based on your survey and current strategy.
- Compare analytics and trends across all locations
- Improve customer recovery speed and impact
- Streamline and centralize feedback from your website and in-store
- Positively impact your online reputation through our suite of management tools
- Close the loop and attribute incremental sales lift
Interested in learning more? Click here.